1. In 2003, a fund raiser was organized by hosting a Bengali drama event by ENAD group of Bay Area in city of
2. Dr. Shyamal K. Maitra moderated and chaired the Arsenic Conference at North American Bengali Conference July 5, 2003.
3. Safe Water for All, Inc. was invited at 2004 Global Connection Meet and Greet forum on
4. Dr. Shyamal Maitra was invited at Griffith University in Australia to speak on Ground Water Arsenic Issues May, 2005.
5. A Barbecue fund raiser was organized July 21, 2007 at American River Goethe Park in Rancho Cordova, California by our board members Chandrima De and Monisha Maitra. The overhead cost was zero as food and accessories were donated by board members. The proceeds will be utilized for health & wellness care for our pilot Arsenic affected villages in West Bengal, India.
©: SWFA 2007
Web development: S.K. Maitra